The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
American and British Airways have round-trip flights from Houston (IAH) to Budapest (BUD), Vienna (VIE), Dusseldorf (DUS) or Berlin (TXL) starting at $606 with a connection. Flights October to December. Blackout after December 13th. It may be possible to get this for slightly cheaper by adding extra stops to your trip, but we don’t think doing that is worth the extra time and hassle.
Dusseldorf has fares from September to December for $665. The other destinations are cheaper, but only have fares available from October to December.
Note: Budapest has long connection times on the return flight. We’ve tried to select the dates that have the shortest connection times in the example dates below. Dates marked red have long connection times on both departure and return.
Note: Copenhagen, Munich, and Zurich are also on sale: [Cheap Flights: Houston to Copenhagen/Munich/Zurich $602-$657 r/t – AA / BA].
- Example Dates: Budapest (Travelocity) Oct 05 – Oct 12 / Oct 11 – Oct 18 / Oct 19 – Oct 26 / Oct 28 – Nov 04 / Nov 03 – Nov 10 / Nov 07 – Nov 14 / Nov 14 – Nov 21 / Nov 21 – Nov 28 / Nov 28 – Dec 05 / Dec 05 – Dec 12 / Other dates: Use the calendar snapshots below. Flights November to December have long connection times on departure and return.
- Example Dates: Vienna (Priceline / Travelocity) Oct 27 – Nov 03 / Nov 03 – Nov 10 / Nov 10 – Nov 17 / Nov 21 – Nov 28 / Nov 25 – Dec 02 / Dec 05 – Dec 12 / Dec 09 – Dec 16 / Other dates: Use the calendar snapshots below.
- Example Dates: Berlin (Priceline / Travelocity) Oct 05 – Oct 12 / Oct 12 – Oct 19 / Oct 19 – Oct 26 / Oct 27 – Nov 03 / Nov 03 – Nov 10 / Nov 10 – Nov 17 / Nov 21 – Nov 28 / Nov 25 – Dec 02 / Dec 05 – Dec 12 / Dec 09 – Dec 16 / Other dates: Use the calendar snapshots below. Most days of the week are available on any given month.
- Example Dates: Dusseldorf (Priceline / Travelocity) Sep 14 – Sep 21 / Sep 21 – Sep 28 / Oct 06 – Oct 13 / Oct 13 – Oct 20 / Oct 19 – Oct 26 / Oct 28 – Nov 04 / Nov 04 – Nov 11 / Nov 11 – Nov 18 / Nov 17 – Nov 24 / Nov 24 – Dec 01 / Dec 01 – Dec 08 / Dec 09 – Dec 16 / Other dates: Most days of the week are available up to December.
- Before you finalize your purchase, use BookingBuddy to see if any other website or airline is offering a better deal. Prices, routes, and available dates can vary between the various booking sites and airlines.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
Fare availability (Budapest) screenshots were taken at 12:45 PM on 06/12/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the button to purchase the ticket.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Full Route: IAH-LHR-VIE-LHR-IAH
- Previous Lowest Price Average: Vienna = $973 / Budapest = $751 / Berlin = $969 / Dusseldorf = $944
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, BookingBuddy.
- (Left blank by Admin)
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Hotels.com coupon code page – Check this page on Hotels.com to save about 10% on your next Hotel booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Southwest Vacations, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the airfare posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Dallas / Ft. Worth (DFW / DAL).
- [Escape ATX] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), and Portland (PDX).