[11/21/2016 @ 3:41 PM] Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, CheapTickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
[11/22/2016 @ 9:54 AM] United is now matching on some of these destinations.
[11/23/2016 @ 2:05 PM] Fare gone. AA/DL/UA and their alliance partners have all pulled their fares. Removing from deal list.
The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability of this deal can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
Delta, United, and Alliance partners have round-trip flights from Houston (IAH/HOU) to a LOT of cities in Europe (See list below) starting at $399 with one or two connections. Flights December to May 2017 and also August to October 2017. No Holidays. Expect prices to fluctuate +/- $25.
Here is the list of what we’re seeing. The example dates may not work perfectly with every destination, so you’ll need to experiment a bit.
Note: Some of these destinations will require two stops or long connection times. Most of the smaller airports will have less availability and routing options. For example, Ibiza (IBZ) requires either two connections or long layovers, or both, depending on the days you travel. It may be easier to just book a flight into Madrid or Barcelona and then book a separate ticket to Ibiza.
Note: Google Flights is lagging behind on showing all the available dates, so don’t rely on that site for fares right now. We’ll update this post when the deal goes offline.
- $488 – *London (We covered this in its own separate post)
- $483 – Manchester, United Kingdom
- $489 – Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- $425 – Madrid, Spain (UA matching)
- $484 – Málaga, Spain
- $419 – Ibiza, Spain
- $425- Barcelona, Spain (UA matching)
- $424 – Lisbon, Portugal
- $449 – Venice, Italy
- $423 – Rome, Italy
- $410 – Milan, Italy
- $398 – Dublin, Ireland (UA matching)
- $402 – Brussels, Belgium
- $471 – Bordeaux, France
- $454 – Marseille, France
- $443 – Bordeaux, France
- $451 – Prague, Czech Republic
- $453 – Budapest, Hungary
- $465 – Athens, Greece
- $447 – Thessaloniki, Greece
- $460 – Casablanca, Morocco (N. Africa)
- $446 – Marrakesh, Morocco (N. Africa)
- $443 – Istanbul, Turkey
- $452 – Warsaw, Poland
- $457 – Sofia, Bulgaria
- $450 – Belgrade, Serbia
- $446 – Bucharest, Romania
- $451 – Zagreb, Croatia
- $488 – Vienna, Austria
- $412 – Zürich, Switzerland
- $447 – Düsseldorf, Germany
- $480 – Berlin, Germany
- $408 – Oslo, Norway
- $408 – Copenhagen, Denmark
- $408 – Helsinki, Finland
- This is not an exhaustive list, we may have missed some cities due to the way fares get priced on most OTAs. From what we can tell, almost every European airport seems to be pricing at about a 40% to 50% discount.
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Travelocity) Dec 02 – Dec 09 / Jan 13 – Jan 20 / Jan 20 – Jan 27 / Feb 03 – Feb 10 / Feb 10 – Feb 17 / Feb 16 – Feb 23 / Feb 24 – Mar 03 / Mar 03 – Mar 10 / Mar 08 – Mar 15 / Mar 17 – Mar 24 / Mar 23 – Mar 30 / Apr 06 – Apr 13 / Apr 13 – Apr 20 / Apr 20 – Apr 27 / Apr 27 – May 04 / Aug 11 – Aug 18 / Aug 18 – Aug 25 / Aug 25 – Sep 01 / Sep 08 – Sep 15 – Sep 22 / … etc / Other dates: Midweek flights have the most availability, but we were able to find a lot of Thursday and Friday flights also.
- Before you finalize your purchase, use BookingBuddy to see if any other website or airline is offering a better deal.
- If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the button to purchase the ticket.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Documentation: Passport required.
- Full Route:
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $839
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, CheapTickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
- (Left blank by admin)
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Hotels.com coupon code page – Check this page on Hotels.com to save about 10% on your next Hotel booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Southwest Vacations, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the airfare posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Dallas / Ft. Worth (DFW / DAL).
- [Escape ATX] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), and Portland (PDX).