The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability of this deal can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
Delta has round-trip flights from Houston (IAH/HOU) to Antigua (ANU) starting at $336, with a connection. Flights on Saturdays only from April to June.
Note: There aren’t a lot of dates or seats available, but we feel that the few dates we’re finding are worth mentioning at this price. Saturday to Saturday flights will mean you’ll be staying there a week.
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Travelocity) Apr 22 – Apr 29 / May 13 – May 20 / May 27 – Jun 03 / Jun 24 – Jul 03 / Other dates: Saturday to Saturday only.
- Before you finalize your purchase, use BookingBuddy to make sure there isn’t a better deal being offered by another airline.
- If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull this up on Priceline. Screenshot taken at 12:16 PM on 12/09/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the button to purchase the ticket.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Full Route: IAH-ATL-ANU-ATL-IAH
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $497
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
Relevant Coupon Codes for Travel:
- Orbitz.com: LINK TO COUPON CODE: Save 15% to 20% Hotels. On Orbitz, scroll page to “Today’s Top Deals” for the coupon-code.
- CheapTickets.com: LINK TO COUPON CODE: Save 15% to 20% Hotels.
- Southwest Vacations: LINK TO COUPON CODES:Various coupons for Southwest Flight+Hotel packages.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Bookingbuddy, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Southwest Vacations, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Virgin Atlantic, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, TACA, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the airfare posts)
- [Escape Houston on Twitter] – get real time tweets on travel deals such as this one.
- [Subscribe to Escape Houston] – get an e-mail newsletter and notification whenever a new flight deal is posted.
- [Follow Escape Houston on Facebook] – the best way to keep in touch with us, other than this blog.
- [Follow Escape Houston on Google+] – If you are on Google+ please add us to your circle. We have virtually no following there.