The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamp). Deals are usually valid 24 to 72 hours after posting, but can expire at any time. This website contains cookies for personalized ads and links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link. By continuing to use this website, you consent to the use of ads, affiliate links, and cookies.
Delta has round-trip flights from Houston (IAH) to Tokyo (NRT/HND) for $584 with a connection. 14-day minimum stay required. Flights March, April., September and October.
Note: Haneda is available, it’s closer to Tokyo and cheaper to transit from.
We don’t charge a subscription fee. All of our deal notifications are available for FREE via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, our Webpage, and our E-mail list. If you are paying someone a subscription fee for our content, you are being ripped off.
- All Example Dates: (BookingBuddy / Travelocity) Mar 03 – Mar 17 / Mar 04 – Mar 18 / Mar 09 – Mar 24 / Mar 10 – Mar 24 / Mar 17 – Mar 31 / Mar 23 – Apr 07 / Mar 24 – Apr 07 / Mar 30 – Apr 14 / Mar 31 – Apr 14 / Apr 01 – Apr 15 / Apr 06 – Apr 14 / Apr 07 – Apr 14 / Apr 14 – Apr 22 / Apr 15 – Apr 22 / Apr 15 – Apr 23 / Apr 21 – May 05 / Apr 22 – May 06 / Apr 29 – May 13 / Sep 23 – Oct 07 / Sep 30 – Oct 14 / Oct 07 – Oct 21 / Oct 14 – Oct 28 / Other dates: There are more dates available than the ones we list here, experiment on your own.
Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy to see if any other site or airline is offering a better deal. Different booking websites will often have differing routes, prices, and availability.
- Join our instant notification Telegram Channels: (Houston / Dallas / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago & Milwaukee / Los Angeles / Seattle / Portland).
- Follow us on Instagram (Houston / Dallas / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle & Portland).
- Say Hello on Twitter (Houston / Dallas / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle & Portland).
- Like us on Facebook (Houston / Dallas / Austin & San Antonio / New York / Chicago / Los Angeles / Seattle & Portland).
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull this up on Travelocity. Screenshot taken when this post was initially created. See timestamps at the top of this post.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 24-hours, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $1106
- Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, SkyScanner, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, CheapTickets.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Bookingbuddy, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Southwest Vacations, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the airfare posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Dallas / Ft. Worth (DFW / DAL).
- [Escape ATX] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), and Portland (PDX).