We update our list of the best limited time offers every week, but we only send out this recap when there have been significant additions to the list. In this post we list coupon codes, discount codes, gift card discounts, point transfer bonuses, and we watch for increases in credit card offers.
Here are some other offers that we think are worth mentioning. List updated 02/06/2024.
We now list coupon codes, discount codes, gift card discounts, and credit card offers that offer a better value than their historical averages.
- New! Southwest Rapid Rewards® Credit Cards: Earn a companion-pass that expires Feb-28-2025 and 30,000 points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening!
- United℠ Business Card: Sign-up bonus increased to 100,000 United MileagePlus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- United℠ Explorer Card: Sign-up bonus increased to 60,000 United MileagePlus points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. This is an increase of +10,000 over the previous offer.
- Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card: Spending requirement for 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points reduced to $8,000 after 3-months of being approved. This change will make it more likely that new applicants will be able to hit the requirement for the large sign-up bonus available on this card and it is the best sign-up offer we’ve seen for this card so-far. Previous spending requirement was $15,000, much higher.
- Airfare/Hotel coupons on Hopper: (updated daily-ish) Hopper always has discount coupons on their main page. $150 off Singapore Airlines flights to Singapore, $50 off Royal Air Maroc flights, $50 off Air India flights, $50 off Fiji Airways, $20 Porter Airlines, $50 off select Etihad flights, and more. The full list is on Hopper’s website. Keep in mind that Hopper is an OTA, so don’t expect them to honor the free 24-hour cancellation period, or to have the lowest base fare price. Hopper will try to up-sell you on a lot of extras like “cancel for any reason” policies, if you decide to use Hopper we advise that you decline all of those extras.
- It is common to find Southwest and Alaska Airlines gift-cards for sale at a discount of about -$50 to -$20 off the redeemable value at Costco and Sam’s Club. Before you finalize your booking on either of these airlines, you should check to see if you can save more money by using a gift card.