[08/19/2014 @ 10:01 PM] Open this itinerary here: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire.
[09/29/2014 @ 2:15 AM] Price has dropped to $748, (was $777)
[10/21/2014 @ 11:06 PM] Removed from deal list. Price is now $840.
There are other deals to Hong Kong right now, but this one is the least expensive. Korean Air is offering cheap round-trip flights from Houston (IAH) to Hong Kong (HKG) with a layover in Incheon (ICN). Airfare is $748 and allows a stopover in Seoul / Incheon for $100 extra. Keep in mind that Q fares on Korean Air earn 70% mileage accrual. Korean Air has a highly regarded Economy product and their seats have three inches more pitch (space between the seat infront of you) than Delta or United.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental in Hong Kong, please use our TripAdvisor: Hong Kong link.
There are several Hotels in Hong Kong that I’ve stayed in and can vouch for, but I want to mention one here:
- The Langham, Hong Kong – If you’re in Hong Kong in October, the Langham is currently going for $227 via their official website and they include free breakfast, which is awesome, because their breakfast was really good. Usually this goes for around $280 a night. It is located on Kowloon next to the Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station which makes it easy to get to almost everywhere you want to be. The Langham is also walking distance to the Avenue of the Stars and the Kowloon Point Ferry Pier. You should definitely take the boat across at least once. Or better yet, take a ferry to Macau.
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Hotels.com coupon code page – Check this page on Hotels.com to save about 10% on your next Hotel booking.
- Availability: Fare is valid for travel between Aug 21 and Nov 30.
- Documentation: Just your passport. If you want to visit mainland China, you’ll need to get a Tourist visa (easy to get if you sign up for a tour while you’re there).
- Departure and Destination Airports: IAH – HKG
- Example Dates: Nov 5 – Nov 12
- Carrier: Korean Air
- Fare Basis Code: QLX45BSP
- Fare Class: Q
- Mile Accrual: 70%
- Stopover component: $100 per stopover, best bet is Incheon (ICN).
- CPM: 4.65 (16696 miles)
- Full Route: IAH-ICN-HKG-ICN-IAH
- Open this itinerary on: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Southwest Vacations, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the airfare posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Dallas / Ft. Worth (DFW / DAL).
- [Escape ATX] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), and Portland (PDX).