US Airways has just now put the Houston (IAH) to Portland, Oregon (PDX) route on sale. Flights are $162 round-trip with a layover in Phoenix. Fare is available into March 2015. No Friday or Sundays. A big thanks to Jacklyn Rose Robbins for finding this one. 😀
Please give us your support by starting your booking process through the links on our site so we get credit. 🙂
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental in Portland please use our TripAdvisor: Portland link.
- Availability: Until March 2015. No Friday or Sunday departures. 14-day advance purchase.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight.
- Departure and Destination Airports: IAH – PDX
- Example Dates: NOV 6 – NOV 11
- Carrier: US Airways
- Fare Basis Code:
- Fare Class: E
- Mile Accrual: 100%
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 4.01 (4036 miles)
- Full Route: IAH – PDX
- Open this itinerary on: Expedia, Orbitz.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Bookingbuddy, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Southwest Vacations, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the airfare posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Dallas / Ft. Worth (DFW / DAL).
- [Escape ATX] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), and Portland (PDX).