[10/15/2014 @ 7:34 PM] Open this itinerary here: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Southwest Airlines.
[10/17/2014 @ 11:37 AM] Sale ended at midnight last night. Fare is gone for all destinations except Austin – NYC and Houston – LAX.
United has ended their sale, but American Airlines is offering Chicago round-trip for $213, which is still pretty good.
United Airlines is having a domestic airfare sale for flights out of Houston (IAH). Several cities are priced just under $195 for nonstop round-trip flights. Read the flight details section below for the relevant fare basis rules for each destination. Some destinations such as Washington have a strict window which limits departures to just the first half of December. For most destinations, the example date of December 09 – December 17 will work.
Note: Southwest Airlines and United are price matched for these routes, so you have the option to select either carrier.
List: Price, Destination and (Fare Basis Code)
- $195 Houston to Washington, DC (IAD) nonstop round-trip. (NEG14AKS)
- $195 Houston to Chicago (ORD) nonstop round-trip. (GAG14AKS)
- $195 Houston to St. Louis (STL) nonstop round-trip. (GAG14AKS)
- $195 Houston to Charleston (CHS) nonstop round-trip. (GAG14AKS)
- $193 Houston to Charlotte (CLT) nonstop round-trip. (GAG14AKS)
- $195 Houston to Florida (MIA / MCO / JAX / TPA) nonstop round-trip (GAO14AKS)
Other related deal posts: (click link for more detail)
- $197 Austin to New York (NYC) nonstop round-trip – Many Airlines
- $152 Houston to Los Angeles (LAX) nonstop round-trip – United / American / US
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental please use our TripAdvisor link to find a good place to stay. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately.
NEG14AKS – FOR TRAVEL ON/AFTER NOV 29 AND ON/BEFORE DEC 16. NO FRIDAY FLIGHT. FARE HAS HOLIDAY BLACKOUTS.
GAG14AKS – 14 DAY ADVANCE PURCHASE. NO FRIDAYS. FARE HAS HOLIDAY BLACKOUTS. FOR FLIGHTS UNTIL MAR 2015.
GAO14AKS – 14 DAY ADVANCE PURCHASE. TO FLORIDA – PERMITTED MON/TUE/WED/SUN. FROM FLORIDA – PERMITTED TUE/WED/THU/FRI. FARE HAS HOLIDAY BLACKOUTS. FOR FLIGHTS UNTIL MAR 2015.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight.
- Departure and Destination Airports: IAH – ???
- Example Dates: (expedia) Dec 09 – Dec 17
- Carrier: United
- Fare Basis Code: NEG14AKS or GAG14AKS or GAO14AKS
- Fare Class: N or G
- Mile Accrual: 100%
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: Depends on destination… (X miles)
- Full Route: Depends…
- Open this itinerary on: Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire.
Relevant Coupon Codes for Travel:
- Orbitz.com: LINK TO COUPON CODE: Save 15% to 20% Hotels. On Orbitz, scroll page to “Today’s Top Deals” for the coupon-code.
- CheapTickets.com: LINK TO COUPON CODE: Save 15% to 20% Hotels.
- Southwest Vacations: LINK TO COUPON CODES:Various coupons for Southwest Flight+Hotel packages.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Bookingbuddy, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Southwest Vacations, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the airfare posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Dallas / Ft. Worth (DFW / DAL).
- [Escape ATX] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), and Portland (PDX).