[04/01/2015 @ 12:28 PM] Open this itinerary here: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingBuddy.
[05/06/2015 @ 4:50 PM] Refreshed calendar, example dates and details.
[07/29/2015 @ 11:08 PM] This is an old post, expect prices to fluctuate +/- $40 on any given day.
H/T: Ayesha Ghori – Thanks for the heads up via Twitter.
Round-trip flights from Dallas (DFW) or Houston (IAH / HOU) to Dubai, UAE (DXB) are being offered for $681 – $700 on either United or Delta. Months with the most availability: May, September and October.
When you are ready to book, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental in Dubai please use our TripAdvisor: Dubai link to find a good place to stay. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately. Be sure to make use of any coupon codes for Hotels that may be available at the bottom of this post.
- Availability: Available far into 2015. See Calendars. Most availability April, May, September, and October.
- Documentation: Passport required. Visa required for stays over 30 days. Not required otherwise. [Visa Requirements].
- Departure and Destination Airports: IAH or HOU or DFW – DXB
- Example Dates: (Expedia) HOUSTON: Sep 16 – Sep 23 / DALLAS: Sep 02 – Sep 09
- Carrier: Delta or United
- Fare Basis Code:
- Fare Class:
- Mile Accrual: Delta and United are revenue based. If you’re flying on Delta, you should use an AlaskaAir account for better mileage accrual.
- Stopover component: nothing worth mentioning.
- CPM: 4.12 (16516 miles)
- Full Route: IAH-IAD-DXB-IAD-IAH
- Previous Low Price: $748 on 11/29/2014.
- Open this itinerary on: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingBuddy.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Skyscanner, Kayak
- Airlines: Iberia, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com, Agoda
- Travel and Airline Credit Cards: Cardratings.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the airfare posts)