[02/27/2015 @ 12:48 PM] Open this itinerary here: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire.
[03/03/2015 @ 03:20 PM] Deal is back. Re-added to bookable list.
[03/10/2015 @ 11:11 PM] Price has dropped from $649 to $608.
Those of you who missed this sale a few days ago now have another chance at it. Round-trip flights from Houston (IAH) to Hong Kong (HKG) are $608 with a connection in Incheon (ICN). Connection times are usually three to four hours but if you encounter a longer one, you should probably try to pick a different departure or return date.
This fare allows stopovers in Seoul, South Korea (Incheon, ICN) for $100 each. What this means is that instead of just visiting Hong Kong for $608 , you can visit both cities on the same itinerary for only $100 more. Here are some examples via Orbitz:
- $733: Spend a week in Hong Kong then spend a week in South Korea – Apr 19 – May 05.
- $733: Split a one week vacation in half. Spend a few days in each city. – Mar 18 – Mar 25.
- — If you’re new to how stopovers work, you should probably read [How to find free stopovers on low cost airfare].
As far as airports go, Incheon (ICN) is probably one of the best places to have a connection in. They offer sleeping chairs, a free shower, and other awesome amenities to transit passengers. You can read more about it here: Incheon Traveler Passenger Amenities.
When you are ready to book, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
When you begin your search for a Hotel or Vacation Rental in Hong Kong, please use our TripAdvisor: Hong Kong link to find a good place to stay. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately. Be sure to make use of any coupon codes for Hotels that may be available at the bottom of this post.
- Availability: Spotty. See Calendar and Example Dates below. March and April flights.
- Documentation: Just your passport.
- Departure and Destination Airports: IAH – HKG
- Example Dates: (Orbitz) Apr 19 – Apr 26 / Apr 14 – Apr 21
- Carrier: Korean Air
- Fare Basis Code: NLX0ZBSP
- Fare Class: N
- Mile Accrual: 70% on Korean Air SKYPASS or
- Stopover component: $100 each.
- CPM: 3.87 (16696 miles)
- Full Route: IAH – ICN – HKG – ICN – IAH
- Previous Low Price: $648 @ 3/3/2015.
- Open this itinerary on: Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire.
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
Flights departing from a different city (our other websites):
- Flights from New York
- Flights from Chicago or Milwaukee
- Flights from Los Angeles (LAX, ONT, BUR, LGB, SNA)
- Flights from Seattle
- Flights from Portland, Oregon (PDX)
- Flights from Phoenix
- Flights from Denver
- Flights from Austin or San Antonio [Escape ATX]
- Flights from Dallas [Cheap DFW]
Other Useful Links:
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the airfare posts)