[07/15/2016 @ 01:49 PM] Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
[07/15/2016 @ 4:38 PM] Price now $512, was $553. Delta matching with $465.
[07/18/2016 @ 5:42 PM] Delta drops price to $341. UA is still priced higher, at $512, but with less stops.
[07/19/2016 @ 12:16 PM] UA drops their price to $471, with one stop. Most DL fares are gone.
[07/22/2016 @ 12:48 PM] Fare gone. Removing from deal list.
The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
United, Delta, and ANA are offering round-trip flights from Houston (IAH) to Hong Kong (HKG) for $341-$471 with one or two connections. Flights September to November.
Note: $341 is the lowest we’ve seen this fare since starting this website.
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Travelocity) Sep 07 – Sep 14 / Sep 13 – Sep 20 / Sep 21 – Sep 28 / Sep 28 – Oct 05 / Oct 26 – Nov 01 / Nov 01 – Nov 08 / Other dates: Most other days of the week available, but midweek is your best bet.
- There is a good chance Eva Air and other airlines will match this sale. Before you finalize your purchase, use BookingBuddy to see if any other website or airline is offering a better deal.
This fare allows stopovers in Japan for $100 extra. If you’re wanting to spend a week in both Hong Kong and Tokyo you may want to try booking this as a “Multi-City” itinerary for $680 (Try it on Travelocity):
- Oct 05: IAH-TYO (fly to Tokyo spend a week there)
- Oct 12: TYO-HKG (fly from Tokyo to Hong Kong, spend a week there)
- Oct 19: HKG-IAH (fly from Hong Kong back to Houston)
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to price this fare on Travelocity, and it should be available on all the other booking sites. Screenshot taken at 1:03 PM on 7/19/16.
- Documentation: Passport required.
- Full Route: IAH-SFO-HKG-NRT-IAH
- Previous Lowest Price Average: Hong Kong: $628
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
- (Left blank by administrator)
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the airfare posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Dallas / Ft. Worth (DFW / DAL).
- [Escape ATX] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR / JFK / LGA), Los Angeles (LAX / SNA / BUR / LGB / ONT), Chicago (ORD / MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), and Portland (PDX).