[12/03/2015 @ 4:54 PM] Open this itinerary on: BookingBuddy, Orbitz, Travelocity, CheapTickets, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire.
[12/03/2015 @ 6:28 PM] Fare gone. Deal has been pulled by AA / BA. Removing from bookable deals list. Vienna and Zurich are available on Turkish Airlines however.
The prices and details in this post were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability of this deal can and will change, given enough time. This website contains references to airfare and accommodation from companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link or purchase travel.
American Airlines and Oneworld partners have round-trip flights from Houston (IAH) to Several destinations in Germain, Austria, Belgium and Switzerland for $680-$768, with one or two connections. Prices and destinations are listed below. See the Flight Details section of this post for example booking dates.
Here’s what I’ve found so far:
$728 – Frankfurt, Germany (Dec – Mar) $768 – Berlin, Germany (Jan – Mar)
- $753 – Vienna, Austria (Jan – Feb)
$674 – Brussels, Belgium (Jan – Feb)
- $678 – Zurich, Switzerland (Jan – Mar)
Here’s another deal worth mentioning:
Orbitz and CheapTickets have a search tool that looks for flights 3-days before and after the dates you’ve selected, you should use it if you have a general idea of when you want to travel, but want to see other prices for other dates close to the ones you’ve selected.
Different booking sites will have slightly different prices, availability and routing. You may want to do a quick check on BookingBuddy to compare multiple sites with the same dates.
To save the most money, be sure to apply the travel coupon codes available at the bottom of this post. Booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package will probably save you more money than if you were to book separately. Vacation Packages on Travelocity and Priceline are usually better than what is offered directly by the airline, so be sure to compare them all to get the best price.
Note: OTAs such as Orbitz and Travelocity allow free cancellation without penalty before 10 PM central time the day after you purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty.
United and Delta also allow free cancellations within 24-hours while American only allows you to “Hold” a ticket (without paying) for 24-hours. Keep in mind that once you pay for a ticket on AA.com you can’t cancel it without a change fee or penalty, even if was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
The Department of Transportation doesn’t enforce 24-hour free cancellation on tickets less than 7-days away from departure, so some airlines and OTAs will allow it while some will not. On Orbitz, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancel” next to the price of the ticket.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull these up with Orbitz, use the +/- 3-day search tool to find other dates. Screenshot taken at 5:27 PM on 12/3/15.
- Availability: See example dates section.
- Documentation: Passport required.
- Departure and Destination Airports: IAH – FRA / BRU / BER (TXL) / ZRH / VIE
- Example Dates: Frankfurt (BookingBuddy / Orbitz) Dec 09 – Dec 16 / Feb 16 – Feb 23 / Mar 02 – Mar 09 / Jan 13 – Jan 20, 27 / Other dates: Use the +/- 3-day search tool on Orbitz.
- Example Dates: Berlin (BookingBuddy / Orbitz) Feb 16 – Feb 23 / Mar 02 – Mar 09 / Jan 13 – Jan 20, 27 / Other dates: Use the +/- 3-day search tool on Orbitz.
- Example Dates: Brussels (BookingBuddy / Orbitz) Jan 20 – Jan 27 / Jan 13 – Jan 20 / Dec 30 – Jan 06 / Dec 09 – Dec 16, 23 / Other dates: Use the +/- 3-day search tool on Orbitz.
- Example Dates: Zurich (BookingBuddy / Orbitz) Feb 16 – Feb 23 / Mar 10 – May 17 / Feb 08 – Feb 16 / Jan 11 – Jan 18 / Other dates: Use the +/- 3-day search tool on Orbitz.
- Example Dates: Vienna (BookingBuddy / Orbitz) Jan 20 – Jan 27 / Jan 11 – Jan 18 / Feb 17 – Feb 24 / Feb 08 – Feb 15 / Other dates: Use the +/- 3-day search tool on Orbitz.
- Carrier: American / British Airways
- Fare Basis Code:
- Fare Class:
- Mile Accrual: Delta is revenue based.
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 6.88 (10583 miles)
- Full Route: IAH-CLT-FRA-PHL-IAH
- Previous Lowest Price Average: range of: $926-$1006
- Open this itinerary on: BookingBuddy, Orbitz, Travelocity, CheapTickets, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire.
- Travel Guides: Loneley Planet
- (Left blank by admin)
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Hotels.com coupon code page – Check this page on Hotels.com to save about 10% on your next Hotel booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Southwest Vacations, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the airfare posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Dallas / Ft. Worth (DFW / DAL).
- [Escape ATX] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), and Portland (PDX).