[05/11/2013 @ 04:48 PM] This fare was last seen alive on Orbitz.
[05/11/2013 @ 04:48 PM] This fare is no longer available. If it becomes available again, it will show up in the Active Deals category.
It’s pool and beach weather! 🙂
Pretty swanky non-stop round-trip flights to Cabo San Lucas (SJD) from Austin (AUS) showing up for $284 right now on United. This is cheaper than a similar flight to Cancún by about $100.
One thing to note is that it requires an early flight out of Austin, so make sure you account for the drive time from Houston if you’re planning to do this. I personally would just make a vacation out of it and spend Friday in Austin and then catch the plane from there the next day.
- Availability: Available for flights that from June until the end of August. It’s easiest to pull up if you use Saturday as your departure and return days.
- Departure and Destination Airports: AUS – SJD
- Note: Requires early flight out of Austin and early return from Cabo San Lucas.
- Example Dates: Saturday June 8 – Saturday June 15
- Carrier: United
- Full Route: AUS – SJD – AUS
- CPM: 6.25
- Seen on: Expedia, Hotwire, CheapTickets, Orbitz