[05/12/2016 @ 9:40 PM] Book this fare on: Priceline, BookingBuddy, Travelocity, CheapTickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire.
[05/13/2016 @ 1:13 PM] KLM now offering AMS nonstop for $615. Also, most prices have dropped a little bit since this was originally posted.
[05/13/2016 @ 5:17 PM] AA has matched many of these destinations. Noteworthy, London is nonstop for $695.
[05/17/2016 @ 2:50 PM] Fare gone. Removing from deal list.
The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability of this deal can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
Delta and SkyTeam partners (and now AA and Oneworld) have round-trip flights from Houston (IAH / HOU) to multiple cities in Europe for $489-$770 (see list). Flights departing mid-September and to least March 2017. Carrier will depend on dates / destination selected. Most flights have either one or two connections. Holiday blackouts apply somewhat (see note). 7-day minimum stay required.
Note: Most of the flight prices in September and October are going to be about +$100 more than the lowest price listed below. If you want the cheapest dates to fly on, you’ll want to pick flight dates after October.
Note: It’s possible to book the Wednesday before and after New Years for most of these destinations.
Note: Google Flights does not seem to price this correctly at the moment. Use Priceline.
United will often match Delta’s European flash sales. Before you finalize your purchase, do a quick check on BookingBuddy to make sure that another airline or website isn’t offering a better deal or better routing.
Here’s the list of cities we’re seeing on sale:
- $489 – Moscow (SVO)
- $539 – Dublin (DUB)
- $572 – Istanbul (IST)
- $613 – Madrid (MAD)
- $615 – Amsterdam (AMS) [NONSTOP]
- $627 – Barcelona (BCN)
- $638 – Venice (VCE)
- $663 – Paris (CDG) [NONSTOP]
- $672 London(LON) [NONSTOP]
- $733- Brussels (BRU)
- $762 – Manchester (MAN)
- $644 – Zürich (ZRH)
- $641 – Milan (MIL)
- $656 – Lisbon (LIS)
- $749 – Málaga (MGA)
- $751 – Rome (FCO)
- $710 – Athens (ATH)
- $697 – Budapest (BUD)
- $698 – Frankfurt (FRA)
- $657 – Copenhagen (CPH)
- $776 – Düsseldorf (DUS)
- $675 – Prague (PRG)
- $765 – Warsaw (WAW)
- $770 – Berlin (BER)
- $735 – Vienna (VIE)
- Note: Other cities in / near those listed may also be available.
- Example Dates: DUBLIN: (Priceline) Nov 02 – Nov 09 / Nov 16 – Nov 23 / Dec 28 – Jan 04 / Feb 02 – Feb 08 / Other dates: Try midweek flights when you search.
- Example Dates: PARIS: (Priceline) Nov 02 – Nov 09 / Nov 16 – Nov 23 / Dec 28 – Jan 04 / Feb 02 – Feb 08 / Other dates: Try midweek flights when you search.
- Example Dates: LONDON: (Priceline) Nov 02 – Nov 09 / Nov 16 – Nov 23 / Dec 28 – Jan 04 / Feb 02 – Feb 08 / Other dates: Try midweek flights when you search.
- Other cities listed in this sale have similar dates available. Try midweek dates first.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
I was able to pull this fare up on Priceline. Other sites don’t seem to price it at the moment. Screenshot taken at 10:22 PM on 5/12/16.
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the button to purchase the ticket.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Documentation: Passport Required.
- Departure and Destination Airports:
- Fare Basis Code:
- Fare Class:
- Mile Accrual:
- Stopover component: none
- Full Route:
- Previous Lowest Price Average:
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, CheapTickets, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, BookingBuddy.
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Hotels.com coupon code page – Check this page on Hotels.com to save about 10% on your next Hotel booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Southwest Vacations, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the airfare posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Dallas / Ft. Worth (DFW / DAL).
- [Escape ATX] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR/JFK/LGA), Los Angeles (LAX/SNA/BUR/LGB/ONT), Chicago (ORD/MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), and Portland (PDX).