The details on this page were accurate when this post was last updated (see time-stamps above). Prices and availability of this deal can and will change, given enough time. This page contains links to companies that may compensate this site when you click on their link and purchase travel from their website.
United and JetBlue are offering round-trip flights from Houston (IAH/HOU) to Boston (BOS) for $137, NONSTOP. $69 each-way. Flights July to September. Carrier will depend on dates selected.
- Example Dates: (Priceline / Travelocity) Aug 17 – Aug 24 / Sep 07 – Sep 14 / Sep 14 – Sep 21 / Sep 16 – Sep 19 / / Other dates: Use calendar snapshot below.
When you are ready to book your flight or hotel, please use the links on our site to begin your booking process so we receive credit for the referral.
Fare availability screenshots were taken at 6:18 PM on 05/17/16.
- Departing Flights:
- Returning Flights:
If you plan on booking a hotel, use our travel coupon codes to save up to 15% to 20% off. Alternatively, you may be able to save the most money by booking your trip as a Flight + Hotel package on Priceline, Orbitz, or Travelocity.
If you want to see other deals that are still bookable you should check out the “Bookable Deals” page on our site. It filters out deals that have expired, or have low availability.
Note: OTAs such as Travelocity and Priceline allow free cancellation without penalty within 24-hours after purchase. As deals sell-out or expire quickly, this policy will allow you to “lock-in” the cheap fare while you sort out a plan. Just keep in mind that after 10 PM the next day, you will not be able to cancel without the regular penalty. On Travelocity, you can easily see if your ticket allows a free cancellation, just look for “FREE Cancellation” next to the button to purchase the ticket.
Most airlines also offer 24-hour free cancellation with varying policies. For example American Airlines allows you to “Hold” a ticket before payment for 24-hours but once you pay for it you can’t cancel without a change fee or penalty, even if it was purchased less than 24-hours ago.
- Documentation: Domestic Flight.
- Departure and Destination Airports: IAH or HOU – BOS
- Carrier: JetBlue / United
- Fare Basis Code:
- Fare Class:
- Mile Accrual: Revenue based point systems.
- Stopover component: none.
- CPM: 4.92 (3194 miles)
- Full Route: IAH-BOS-IAH
- Previous Lowest Price Average: $163.
- Book this fare on: Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, CheapTickets, Expedia, BookingBuddy.
- Link to CheapTickets.com coupon code page – Check this page on Cheaptickets.com to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Travelocity coupon code page – Check this page on Travelocity to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
- Link to Orbitz coupon code page – Check this page on Orbitz to save about 10% to 20% on your next Hotel or Package booking.
Our Affiliate Links:
This site receives referral credit when you use links on our page to open our affiliate’s page. By using our affiliate links when you begin your airfare or hotel search, you are supporting this site. Thanks.
- Airfare + Hotel: Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, CheapTickets.com, Expedia, Hotwire
- Airlines: Iberia, AirFrance, Hawaiian Airlines, Lufthansa, Swiss, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM
- Hotel Search: TripAdvisor, Hotels.com, HotelsCombined.com
- Travel Guides and Accessories: Lonely Planet
Other Useful Links:
- [Bookable Deals] – list all the other great travel deals that are still alive and bookable.
- [Budget Travel] – list all the posts that deal with Budget Travel (filter out all the airfare posts)
Links to our sister publications:
- [Cheap DFW] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Dallas / Ft. Worth (DFW / DAL).
- [Escape ATX] – Airfare and travel deals leaving from Austin (AUS) and San Antonio (SAT).
- [Escape Flights] – Airfare and travel deals departing from New York (EWR / JFK / LGA), Los Angeles (LAX / SNA / BUR / LGB / ONT), Chicago (ORD / MDW), Milwaukee (MKE), Seattle (SEA), Portland (PDX), and Denver (DEN).